INFORMATION ON HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user’s personal information is handled by BENEDETTI S.r.l., who is the data processor, in compliance with the personal data protection principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING
1 – We inform you that your information will be handled using the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of tax or accounting requirements
- Production control activities
- Promotional activities
- Employment contract
- Management of suppliers (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Management of claims (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Staff management
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Sending courtesy notices and/or advertising material/information
- Detecting customer satisfaction levels
- Internal control services (on security, productivity, service quality, asset integrity)
2 – It is compulsory to provide the information necessary to meet the legal and contractual requirements, so any refusal to provide some or all of said information may mean it is impossible to provide the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENT
3 – Without prejudice to the communications made to fulfil legal and contractual requirements, all the data collected and processed may only be communicated for the purposes indicated above to the following categories of interested party:
- Supervisory and control bodies;
- Consultants and self-employed professionals, including associates;
- Social security and pension bodies;
- Physician responsible;
- Authorised persons;
- External officers;
- Internal officers;
- Associated and registered partners;
- Companies providing the warehouse logistics and transport service;
- Companies and businesses;
Furthermore, during processing of your data, it may come to the knowledge of the following categories of authorised persons and/or internal and external officers identified in writing, who have been provided with specific written instructions relating to data processing:
- Benedetti Giuseppe, tax code : BND GPP 42D 23I 287F – Chairman of the Board of Directors; Legal representative
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRUCTURES
|Name of activity||Production of tables of all types and furniture and furnishing
components/accessories in general
|Information technology structures||Benedetti Server|
|Registered offices||Benedetti Srl registered offices (Petriano)|
- The information that is compulsory for contractual and accounting purposes is stored for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relations.
The information relating to those who do not purchase or make use of products/services, in spite of having previously contacted the company representatives, shall be deleted immediately or processed in anonymous form, if its conservation is not otherwise justified, provided the informed consent of the interested parties in relation to subsequent commercial promotions or market research has been duly obtained.
The data storage period is as follows: The data will be processed for all the time necessary to carry out the existing commercial relationship and for ten years following the date on which the data was collected.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national laws, the interested party is entitled to exercise the following rights, in the manner and within the limits envisaged by current regulations:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal information that relates to him/her (right of access);
- learn their origin;
- receive comprehensible communications about them;
- obtain information on the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request that they be updated, corrected, integrated, deleted, transformed into anonymous form, request the blockage of information handled in violation of the law, including information that is no longer necessary to pursue the aims for which it was collected;
- right to restrict and/or oppose processing of the data that relate to that party;
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability;
- in the case of consent-based data processing, receive the information provided to the data controller, in a structured form that can be read by a data processor and in a form commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to present a complaint to the controlling Authority.
- The Data Processor for your personal information is BENEDETTI S.r.l., VAT reg.no. 01460750415, tax code 01460750415
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEC (certified e-mail address): email@example.com
- Telephone: 072252162
Benedetti Giuseppe, tax code : BND GPP 42D 23I 287F
Information on Cookies
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when that user accesses a web site, and its purpose is to provide information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of record of the web page visited. The web server uses the cookie to send information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter’s computer, and this information will be re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site. In this way, the Web site can adapt automatically to the user. While browsing the user’s terminal may also receive cookies from other sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of those web sites and used for the purposes and in the matters defined by them.
According to their duration, these can be divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary ones that are deleted automatically by the terminal at the end of the browsing session, when the browser is shut down) and persistent cookies (i.e. the ones that are stored on the terminal until they expire or are deleted by the user).
Based on their function and the purposes for which they are used, cookies may be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to carry out information technology authentication, monitor sessions and store specific information on the users accessing a web page. These cookies, which are known as technical cookies, are often used to allow browsing of a web site and use of all its functions. Technical cookies are the ones that do not require the consent of the user to be used.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information on the way a user makes use of a web site, allowing its functions to be improved. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are visited most frequently, so that recurrent web site use patterns can be checked, helping to understand any difficulties encountered by the user during use.
Other cookies may be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, study their movements and web consultation or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also in order to send targeted and customised advertisements. These are known as profiling cookies. The use of this type of cookie requires the user to give prior informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Third party cookies
Sometimes a web page may contain cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, for example advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to the web pages of other domains residing on servers other than the one on which the requested page is found. In other words, these cookies are set directly by the managers of web sites or servers other than this web site. These are known as third party cookies, and they are normally used for profiling. The user must give prior informed consent for these cookies to be used.
Types of cookie used by our site
The site also allows the following third party cookies to be sent. We are not the owners of these cookies. For further information it is possible to access the third party information and informed consent forms by clicking on the links provided.
To improve the web site and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, Google Analytics third party cookies are used as an anonymous aggregate analysis tool. We are not the owners of these cookies. For further information, please consult the information provided by Google.
The web site pages incorporate certain widgets and Facebook and Google Plus share buttons, to allow users to share the contents of the web site on their social media channels, and to interact with our channels. We are not the owners of these cookies, which are created by Facebook and Google, respectively, when the respective widget or share button is used. To find out more, please consult the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content. If you visit a page containing a video, or click to view the video, you may call up cookies from YouTube. We do not own these cookies. To find out more, please consult the Google information page.
Users can manage their cookie preferences using the functions present in the most common browsers, which allow cookies to be deleted/removed (all or some of them) or to change the settings of the browser itself to block sending of cookies or restrict them to specific sites (as opposed to others).
For information on the cookies filed in your terminal and deactivate them individually, please see the link:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugins
The web site www.benedettisrl.com also incorporates plugins and/or commands for social networks, to allow easy sharing of content on your preferred social networks. These plugins are programmed not to set any cookies on accessing the page, to safeguard the privacy of users. The cookies are set, if this is envisaged by the social networks, only when the user actually and voluntarily uses the plugin. Bear in mind that if you browse while logged in to the social network, you have already given your consent to use of the cookies carried by this site when you signed up with the social network.
The collection and use of information obtained by means of plugins is regulated by the respective social network privacy information statements, which should be referred to.